Once you've said ‘yes please’ and joined Boost, your switch gets underway. The switching process is really simple.
The process goes like this in 5 easy steps:
1. You’ll get a welcome pack in the post, with everything you need to know about your Boost energy plan, including which one you’ve chosen, your expected switch date, Direct Debit amount and first payment date.
2. You’ve got 14 calendar days to change your mind from the day you sign up, so check all the information carefully and get in touch if you'd like to change anything. Just let us know (by email or by phone) if anything needs changing, or if Boost isn't for you.
3. Once those 14 days have passed, we’ll contact your current energy supplier and get the ball rolling.
4. A few days before your switch date we’ll ask you to give us your first meter readings. Once we’ve got them, we’ll send them off to be validated.
5. As soon as they’re validated we'll open your account. Welcome to all things Boost. Your first statement will wing its way to your inbox around 6-8 weeks later – unless you’ve asked us to bill you by post, which will be every 3 months.
That’s it. Simple. So what are you waiting for…?