FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• This Promotion is only open to legal residents of Birmingham, Leeds, Southampton, Newcastle and Liverpool aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners), agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
• Purchase is not necessary but internet access and a valid email address are required.
• The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to reject your entry if you do not comply with these terms and conditions.
• Promotion Period: Enter between 08.00 GMT on 13th February 2018 to 23.59 GMT on 14th February 2018.
• To Enter: Visit www.boostpower.co.uk/keep-the-lights-on and enter your details to be entered into the prize draw.
• Maximum one entry per person throughout the Promotion Period. Only one Prize can be won per person.
• All entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period to be valid and no liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete
or late entries.
• The Prizes: 1,000 winners will each win an energy saving light bulb.
• The Prizes are non-transferable, are not exchangeable and have no cash or other alternative in whole or in part.
• In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
• The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any third-party products or services.
• Winner Selection: All valid entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period will be entered into the prize draw to be conducted within 3 working days of the closing date and, for your total confidence, by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service.
• Winner Notification: Winners will be contacted via the email address provided upon entry within 10 working days of the draw.
• The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
• All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries, which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that
an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
• No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
• The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury, or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering
the Promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
• If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
• If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
• The winners may be required to participate in any reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion.
• If you are a winner of the Promotion, you agree that the Promoter may use your name and county of residence to announce the winners of this Promotion and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
• The name and counties of the winners will be available by sending an email to email@example.com which will be available 4 weeks after the Promotion Period end date.
• By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
• The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this Promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
• The Terms and Conditions of this Promotion shall be interpreted and applied on the basis of English Law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: OVO Energy Limited, trading as Boost, 1 Rivergate, Bristol BS1 6ED (a company incorporated in England and Wales under company number 06890795).