Sorry to hear that. Let’s sort it out.
If we can't sort the issue when you get in touch, we'll pass it on to our complaints team.
It’s easy to get free, independent advice so that you know your rights as an energy consumer. You might want to get a better deal, find out how to make a complaint, get advice about the quality of your electricity or gas supply, or ask for help if you’re struggling to pay your bills.
To know your rights visit www.citizensadvice.org.uk/energy for up to date information or contact the Citizens Advice consumer service on 03454 04 05 06. You can also call us to get a copy of the leaflet posted.
We aim to resolve all complaints within 5 days
But if it takes more than 8 weeks, or we can’t agree a solution, you have the right to ask the Ombudsman Services to investigate the issue. They are free to contact and independent.
You can speak to them on 0330 440 1624 or at email@example.com.
Our complaints process, in a nutshell
1. Get in touch and tell us your complaint about us, or a company you think is acting on our behalf
2. Customer Services will try and help.
3. If the problem isn’t resolved, ask to speak to our Complaints Team.
4. The Complaints Team will try to sort everything out within 5 working days
5. Citizens Advice can be consulted at any point.
6. If it’s not resolved in 8 weeks, then we’ll let you know that you can speak to The Ombudsman Services: Energy.
7. We’ll follow the Ombudsman’s decision, if you agree with it.This could mean giving you an apology, explaining what went wrong, fixing the problem or giving you compensation.
If you want our complaints procedure in large print or audio, please call us on 0800 5999 440.
Boost’s complaints procedure is governed by The Gas and Electricity (Consumer Complaints Handling Standards) Regulations 2008. You can also get a copy from: www.legislation.gov.uk
*8am and 8pm Monday - Thursday, 8am - 7pm on Fridays, and 9am - 2pm on Saturdays
You can also download a pdf version of this page.